- He loves to develop an intimate relationship with us. So we need to seek Him that we might know Him.
- He is our friend—provided we fear and obey Him.
- He pities us when we get into trouble or fail Him.
- He is absolutely faithful and trustworthy.
- He has our welfare at heart—though we might be unable to figure out the wisdom behind his plans.
- He is the One who first chose us to be His beloved by demonstrating His love towards us.
- He has everything planned out for our lives—what we shall be, where we shall live and how we can live purposeful lives to glorify His name.
- He has a destiny for His children. Unless we give up control of our lives and lose ourselves in finding and doing His will, we can never be truly fulfilled.
- He chastises or disciplines us because He loves us.
- He may keep us waiting or say ‘No’ to us when we pray—all for valid reasons.
- He has the power to surprise us with good things, just like our earthly father.
- He is holy and is grieved when we sin against Him.
- He is just. If we willfully persist in sin, His judgment will befall us.
LET US CONSIDER EACH CHARACTERISTIC OF THE FATHER HEART OF GOD IN TURN:
He loves to develop an intimate relationship with us. So we need to seek Him that we might know Him.
(You may use the following introduction and link)