- Studying the Bible first-hand, like the Bereans, scrutinising any teaching against scripture (Acts 17:11).
- Making the truth simple and easily understood for believers.
- Helping people in their day-to-day living by showing the relevance of ancient scripture.
- Developing confidence in sharing and defending the faith when approached by pre-believers.
- Helping people cultivate perseverance in their spiritual journey. In particular, strong emphasis has been laid on recognising deception and discerning false teachings and false supernatural manifestations that mimic the works of the Holy Spirit.